Get a commercial quality machine for half the price of the competition.Why pay $6,000 or $10,000 for a mower?Stand-on zero turns are very popular with professional landscapers because they represent the best zero turning radius and allow for the most precise mowing.
The cutting deck has three blades you can adjust the height of the cutting blade.You can understand the controls easily. It has a zero-turn driving type system with sharp engagement and high quality stopping brake and with a perfect unbiased lever.
- 25HP Briggs & Stratton Commercial Turf Series V Twin Electric Start Engine
- Hydro-Gear ZT2800 Dual Hydrostatic Drives
- 8mph speeds
- 52″ Deck Width – 3 blades
- 7 gauge heavy-duty fabricated steel deck
- Removable Standing Platform easily converts to a walk behind
- 2-5″ Adjustable cutting height
- Comfortable Zero-Turn controls
- 5-gallon fuel tank
- Industry standard tires, belts, bearings, and electronic components
- The only stand-on that supports the operator from behind – avoids the tip hazards of other standers
Zero-turn mowers are faster, safer, more efficient and more comfortable than any other design. And they come in every size and capacity, suited to your particular situation.One reason zero-turn comercial mowers excel at cutting grass is that they aren’t adaptable to any other chore. These machines are designed to mow your lawn safely and efficiently.
The zero-turn mower generally has two drive wheels hydraulically controlled to spin independently. Turns are initiated when one wheel spins faster than the other, or in the opposite direction.
Bradley Stand-On Commercial Mower
- 52″ Width Cutting Deck
- Twin Hydro-Gear Drive System
- Cuts well
- 2 year residential warranty
- 25HP Briggs & Stratton Commercial Turf Electric Start Engine
- 1 year commercial warranty
- Not for sale in California
This lawnmower has the same industry standard components as the large name brands without the big price tag.