The Husqvarna Z248F zero turn lawn mower is a powerful machine used mostly by commercial landscape contractors, but it is also sometimes used in large residential gardens by individuals.This 48 inch zero turn mower from Husqvarna is powered by an Kawasaki V-Twin OHV Engine.
The Z248F Zero Turn Lawn Mower takes performance, productivity, and comfort to a whole new level.The intuitive operator interface, heavy-duty steel frame and commercial rated hydraulic system create the ultimate mowing experience.
With a rugged fabricated steel deck that is mulch and collection capable, the Z248F is practical for all of your property maintenance needs.The back of the mower features a Kawasaki FS691V 23HP engine which is a commercial, durable, and top-of-the-line motor.It has 2 cylinders with electric start.
23HP/726cc Kawasaki FR691V V-Twin OHV Engine
- Power and durability are guaranteed with the 23HP Kawasaki Engine.
- OHV design for increased efficiency and optimal power transfer
- Full pressure lubrication system with spin-on oil filter
- 3.5 Gallon Fuel Tank Capacity
- 2.5 acres/hr
Because the mower is so easy to move around obstacles thanks to the hydrostatic transmission and zero-turn technology, you get a mower with superior maneuverability.No more backing up constantly or going over edge spots you missed later with a weedwacker.You can do everything with the lawn mower and reduce your overall mowing time.
Dual Hydro Gear EZT Hydrostatic Transmissions
- Smooth operation is provided by the variable speed hydrostatic transmission.Reach speeds of 6.5 mph to get your job done quickly.
- Fan cooled 10cc pumps and wheel motors on each drive wheel
- Mow up to 2.5 acres per hour at speeds up to 6.5 mph
- Transmission Type: Hydrostatic
- Transmission manufacturer: Hydro-Gear
- Transmission Model: EZT
- 6.5 mph Forward Speed
48 inch Fabricated Deck
Choose between 6 different cutting heights with the 48 inch fabricated cutting deck that’s made out of 11-gauge steel for added support, and move quickly through your lawn with the Hydro-Gear EZT hydrostatic transmission that can reach up to 6.5 mph And, comfort is provided by the 15 inch sliding seat, and adjustable foam padded levers.
- Increased strength is provided by a 48 inch fabricated cutting deck designed out of 11 gauge steel for added support.
- Heavy duty 11-gauge steel w/ 3 blades and geaseable spindles
- Twin steel sheets for added support and strength
- 2 anti-scalp wheels plus nose roller wheel
- Easy to use. Takes a few times to getting use to
- 48-Inch Reinforced Stamped Steel Mower Deck
- 23HP/726cc Kawasaki FR691V V-Twin OHV Engine
- Hydro Gear EZT Hydrostatic Transmission
- Cuts well
- Excellent price for a mower of this quality.
- EZT Transmissions doesn’t allow for heavy tow capacity
Air Induction Mowing Technology
- Air Induction Mowing Technology(TM) allows for air to be drawn from the top and bottom of the deck, improving grass lift and delivering a superior cut
- Air is drawn from the top and bottom of the deck
- Improves grass lift and delivers a superior cut
- Choke, throttle, and ignition in one location for easy access
- 15-inch sliding seat with spring suspension
- Vibration dampened steering levers with foam grips
Zero-turn steering and the individual, hudraulic wheel-drive systems provide precise maneuvering.This allows our riding mowers to rotate on their own axis. A zero turning radius means no grass is left uncut when the unit reches the end of a mowing row and makes a 180 degree turn to start the next row.
Thanks to the vibration-isolated platform, the Husqvarna zero turn lawn mower also delivers a smooth ride.Rubber isolators set your hands, body and feet apart from the frame, which means less fatigue during operation and ergonomic operation at all times.The robust, foot-activated deck lift system enables you to adjust your cutting height quickly and conveniently, hands-free.
This Husqvarna zero turn lawn mower is a good choice for you, endowed with a massive deck, dependable large engine and a loads of torque and power.