The new M-ZT series zero-turn mower from Husqvarna takes performance, productivity, and comfort to a whole new semi-commercial level.The intuitive operator interface, heavy-duty steel frame and commercial rated hydraulic system create the ultimate mowing experience.
With a rugged fabricated steel deck that is mulch and collection capable, the M-ZT is practical for all of your property maintenance needs.The high back seat with armrests and adjustable ergonomic steering levers will provide a comfortable ride time after time.
This mower features a roll bar system for extra protection on hilly terrain as well as a durable rubber discharge chute.The control panel includes the ignition switch, choke control, throttle control, electric blade engagement, and the hour meter.
The back of the mower features a Kawasaki FS691V 22HP engine which is a commercial, durable, and top-of-the-line motor. It has 2 cylinders with electric start. The ground speed is up to 10 mph in forward and up to 5 mph in reverse. The fuel tank has a 5 Gallon capacity.
- 22HP/726cc Kawasaki FS651V-AS V-Twin Engine
- Full pressure lubrication system with spin-on oil filter
Kawasaki engines offer smooth, quiet, reliable power. Heavy-duty components offer long life and electric start is standard.Husqvarna’s Endurance Commercial engines provide extended life with features like cyclonic air filtration, heavy duty starting systems, cooler running cylinder heads and improved crank support.
Kawasaki FS Series engines are engineered to be high powered but still environmentally friendly.They feature a compact, 90° V-twin design with overhead V-valve, as well as an internally vented carburetor with a fuel shut-off solenoid.There is also a dual element air filter with a plastic blower housing that makes for quieter operation.
Read Customer Reviews
- Fan cooled 12cc pumps and wheel motors on each drive wheel
- Mow up to 4.2 acres per hour at speeds up to 10 mph
The ZT-3400® was designed for mid-size commercial vehicles delivering up to 500 ft/lbs of output torque.
Capable of taking on tough jobs, the ZT-3400 is perfect for vehicles up to 1600 lbs.
52-Inch Fabricated (Welded) Mower Deck
- Heavy duty 11-gauge steel w/ 3 blades and greaseable spindles
- Twin steel sheet (1/4” combined) design for added strength
- Two reinforced anti-scalp rollers + nose roller
- 19,000 feet per minute blade tip speed
- Electric PTO blade engagement; manual foot-assisted deck lift
The robust cutting deck features twin 11 gauge sheet (1/4” combined) construction for added structure and spindle support. Cast iron blade spindles, impact resistant discharge shields and reinforced scalp rollers add to the commercial duty design
Roll Over Protection System (ROPS)
Foldable ROPS protects the user
Can be lowered in areas with low-hanging branches
Zero-turn steering system
Individual, hydraulic wheel-drive provides very precise maneuvering and allows the mower to rotate around its own axis, without any turning radius.
Ergonomic High Back Seat With Armrests
Helps reduce fatigue and delivers a smoother ride
Foam-padded hand grips on the steering levers
- 52-Inch High Performance Mower Deck
- Accurate mowing and driving
- Great value when compared to other ZTR’s in this price range.
- Hydro Gear Hydrostatic Commercial
- Cuts well
- Comfortable Operation
- EZT Transmissions doesn’t allow for heavy tow capacity
This Husqvarna zero turn lawn mower is a good choice for you, endowed with a massive deck, dependable large engine and a loads of torque and power.