Husqvarna MZ 54S zero turn lawn mower features a large 54 inch cutting deck and is powered by a 25hp Briggs & Stratton engine.The MZ series zero-turn mower from Husqvarna takes performance, productivity, and comfort to a whole new level.The intuitive operator interface, heavy-duty steel frame and commercial rated hydraulic system create the ultimate mowing experience.
A perfect cut is guaranteed with this Husqvarna MZ54S Zero Turn Mower with 12 different height positions ranging from 1.5-4.5 inches and can be easily changed with the pedal-assisted deck lift system.
Features for the Husqvarna MZ54S
25HP/724cc Briggs & Stratton Endurance Commercial V-Twin Engine
- Smooth power output, quieter operation and outstanding durability
- Full pressure lubrication system with spin-on oil filter
It features 25HP/724cc and provides smooth power output and a quieter operation.For durability and reliability, the engine has a full pressure lubrication system with spin-on/off oil filter.
- Fan cooled 10cc pumps and wheel motors on each drive wheel
The MZ54S uses the Hydro Gear ZT3100 Hydrostatic Transmission.This is a entry level commercial quality transmission that is ideal for this mower.
It has fan cooled 10cc pumps and wheel motors on each drive wheel and allows for speeds up to 8 mph.That equals 3.5 acres of coverage in a hour
54-Inch Reinforced Stamped Steel Mower Deck
- Reinforced with 14-gauge welded steel tubing for added durability
- 12-gauge stamped steel w/ 3 mower blades and greaseable mandrels
- 2 anti-scalp wheels plus nose roller
Pedal-assisted deck lift adjustment from seated position.Ergonomically designed deck lifting system offers precise cutting height adjustment. Easy and quick adjustment from the operator’s seat.The stamped cutting deck is reinforced with heavy flat-stock steel for added strength and durability on the leading edge and trim side.
Rugged Design And Construction
- 1.5″ x 2″ steel tube frame
Heavy-duty front casters
As we can see, Husqvarna has taken performance, productivity, and comfort to the next level, but lets also include power and reliability.
- High back seat with armrests reduces fatigue
- Convenient seat slide with spring suspension
- Large, adjustable dampened steering levers with premium foam grip
- Multiple control lever adjustments for operator preference
To insure a comfortable mowing experience, you have a high back seat with armrests which reduces fatigue.The seat slides and has spring suspension.
Steering levers have premium foam grips.Other operating controls and lever adjustments are easy to reach from the comfort of your seat.A cup holder is also included.
- Endurance commercial engines
- Easy to use. Takes a few times to getting use to
- 54-Inch Reinforced Stamped Steel Mower Deck
- Hydro Gear EZT Hydrostatic Transmission
- Cuts well
- Excellent price for a mower of this quality.
- EZT Transmissions doesn’t allow for heavy tow capacity
The Husqvarna MZ54S ZTR mower will catch your attention the moment you sit down and turn on the engine.The MZ54S is one of several models of the MZ series from Husqvarna which has taken performance, productivity, and comfort to the next level.
When Husqvarna combined the intuitive operator interface with a heavy-duty steel frame and the commercial rated hydraulic system, they created the ultimate mowing experience.
Husqvarna has taken performance, productivity, and comfort to the next level, but lets also include power and reliability.