We rate the Husqvarna MZ61 as our better semi-pro grade zero turn mower because of its construction and overall performance.Beefier than most, this model features a mega-sized welded steel frame with a 2” x 3” steel tube chassis for superior strength.
The Husqvarna MZ61 is equipped with the powerful 24HP Kawasaki FR730V V-Twin engine, which produces plenty of power.The Hydro Gear ZT3100 commercial hydrostatic transmission is designed to handle the toughest jobs.
With fan cooled 12cc pumps and wheel motors on each drive wheel, there is no question this machine has the durability to provide years of performance. As an added feature, Husqvarna also added a pedal assisted deck lift for an easy adjustment of the deck from the comfort of your seat.
24HP/726cc Kawasaki FR730V Series V-Twin Engine
- Smooth power output, quieter operation and outstanding durability
- Full pressure lubrication system with spin-on oil filter
- Engine Brand: Kawasaki
- Starting System: 12-Volt Key Start
- Battery Included: Included
- Battery Voltage: 12 Volts
- Battery Type: Lead Acid
- HP/CC 24 HP/726 cc
- Fuel Tank Size: 5.0 Gallons
- Cycles: 4-Cycle
- Cylinders: 2 Cylinders
- Oil Filter: Yes
The MZ series zero-turn mower from Husqvarna takes performance, productivity, and comfort to a whole new level.The intuitive operator interface, heavy-duty steel frame and commercial rated hydraulic system create the ultimate mowing experience.
- Fan cooled 12cc pumps and wheel motors on each drive wheel
- Mow up to 4.2 acres per hour at speeds up to 8.5 mph
- Delivers higher ground speeds with smooth performance
- System ZT-3100 Hydro-Gear Transaxle
- Speeds Variable
- Drive Wheels Rear Wheels
- Maximum Speed 8.5 Mph
- Maximum Reverse Speed 5.0 Mph
- Transmission Type Hydrostatic
61-Inch Fabricated (Welded) Mower Deck
The Husqvarna MZ61 has a 61” fabricated (welded) mower deck with twin steel sheets (1/4” combined) designed for added strength and durability. There is an impact resistant discharge shield and two reinforced anti-scalp rollers with an added nose roller as well.
With a rugged fabricated steel deck that is mulch and collection capable, the MZ is practical for all of your property maintenance needs.The high back seat with armrests and adjustable ergonomic steering levers will provide a comfortable ride time after time.
- Heavy duty 11-gauge steel w/ 3 blades and greaseable spindles
- Twin steel sheet (1/4” combined) design for added strength
- Impact resistant discharge shield
- Two reinforced anti-scalp rollers + nose roller
- Cutting Options 3-in-1 (Side-Discharge/Bag/Mulch)
- Material: 11-Gauge
- Construction: Welded
- Spindle Material: Aluminum
- Blades: 3 Blades
- Positions: 12 Positions
- Cutting Height: 1.5-4.5 Inches
- Deck Lift System: Manual Foot Operated
- Engagement: PTO Electric
- Deck: Drive Belt
Pedal-assisted deck lift adjustment from seated position
Mega-Sized Welded Steel Frame
- 2” x 3” steel tube chassis for superior strength
- Assembly Required: Minor
- Weight: 770.0 Lbs. (349.27 kilograms)
- Dimensions: 75.5L x 63.0 up/ 67.0 downW x 42.0H
(191.77 x 160.02 x 106.68 cm)
- Consumer Warranty: 3 Years
- Commercial Warranty: 1 Year
The Husqvarna MZ61 Zero Turn Mower, 61-Inch riding lawn mower has the features to provide a smooth ride and has a wide cutting deck that cuts more of your lawn on one pass.It also has a powerful engine and offers increased comfort for those extra-long mowing sessions.If you have a big, uneven lawn that other mowers have suffered with, this particular Husqvarna is a good choice.
- Superior Maneuverability
- 61-inch Cutting Deck
- Hydro Gear EZT Hydrostatic Transmission
- Cuts well
- Accurate mowing and driving
- EZT Transmissions doesn’t allow for heavy tow capacity
Ergonomic High Back Seat With Armrests
- Helps reduce fatigue and delivers a smoother ride
Sitting in a mower for an hour or more can get very uncomfortable.With the Husqvarna MZ61 Zero Turn Mower, you get a high back seat complete with armrests and easy access to all your levers so you don’t feel like you’re constantly adjusting yourself to drive the mower.
Because the mower is so easy to move around obstacles thanks to the hydrostatic transmission and zero-turn technology, you get a mower with superior maneuverability.
No more backing up constantly or going over edge spots you missed later with a weedwacker.You can do everything with the lawn mower and reduce your overall mowing time.
Husqvarna has taken performance, productivity, and comfort to the next level, but lets also include power and reliability.