The Husqvarna RZ4622 zero turn lawn mower features a strong 46 inch cutting deck and is powered by a powerful 22 hp Briggs & Stratton Endurance engine.
Husqvarna 46 inch zero-turn riding mowers are far superior to the standard riding mowers with steering wheels, especially if your yard is hilly with some dead-end spots (’tis better to rotate/spin away, as opposed to backing up and with a three-point turn saves time.)
Husqvarna’s already-extensive line of lawn & garden equipment, thanks to improved ergonomics, functionality, refinement, deck options and other features that improve and simplify the mowing experience.
The Husqvarna RZ4622 zero turn mower offers everything you could possibly need in a mower.This mower has durable components, comfortable operation and it guarantees a perfect cut every time! Smooth operation and variable speeds are provided by the hydro-gear hydrostatic transmission.
- 22 HP/725cc Briggs & Stratton Endurance Commercial V-Twin OHV Engine
- Smooth power output, quieter operation and outstanding durability
- Full-pressure lubrication system with full-flow filter
- Heavy-duty cyclonic air filtration system
- Engine name – Endurance Commercial
- Power – 22 hp
- Cylinder displacement – 725 cc
- Engine cooling – Air
- Air Filter type – Standard
- Fuel Type – Gasoline
- Fuel tank volume (with reserve) – 3.5 gal.
Endurance commercial engines provide extended life with features like cyclonic air filtration, heavy duty starting systems, cooler running cylinder heads and improved crank support.
Husqvarna’s Endurance Commercial engines provide extended life with features like cyclonic air filtration, heavy duty starting systems, cooler running cylinder heads and improved crank support.
Read Customer Reviews
46-Inch Reinforced Stamped Steel Mower DeckHusqvarna
- Deck is reinforced with heavy flat-stock steel for added strength
- Mower deck has a 10-year warranty
- 2 mower blades with greaseable spindles and deck washout port
- 3 anti-scalp wheels
The stamped cutting deck is reinforced with heavy flat-stock steel for added strength and durability on the leading edge and trim side.
- Fan cooled 10cc pumps and wheel motors on each drive wheel
Because the mower is so easy to move around obstacles thanks to the hydrostatic transmission and zero-turn technology, you get a mower with superior maneuverability.
No more backing up constantly or going over edge spots you missed later with a weedwacker.You can do everything with the lawn mower and reduce your overall mowing time.
Zero-turn steering system
Individual, hydraulic wheel-drive provides very precise maneuvering and allows the mower to rotate around its own axis, without any turning radius.
Air Induction Mowing Technology
Air is drawn from the top and bottom of the deck, improving grass lift and delivering a superior cut.High performance air induction cutting decks allow side ejection or optional mulch and collection capability.
Facilitates cleaning of the cutting deck. Attach the hose, turn on the water and start the engine and you will get a cleaner deck. For optimum results, clean the mower directly after use.
- Convenient seat slide with spring suspension
- Choke, throttle, and ignition in one location for easy access
- Cup holder, hour meter and deck wash port all included
- Endurance commercial engines
- 46-Inch Cutting Deck
- Hydro Gear EZT Hydrostatic Transmission
- Accurate mowing and driving
- Comfortable Operation
- Great value when compared to other ZTR’s in this price range.
- Doesn’t work well on steep slopes
Husqvarna RZ5426 Zero Turn Mower Review
The Husqvarna RZ4622 has one of the strongest frames in this price range and it have exceptional value when compared to other residential ZTR's in it's price range.