The Husqvarna Z246 ( 21.5HP 726cc Kawasaki Engine ) zero turn mower offers everything you could possibly need in a mower.This mower has durable components, comfortable operation and it guarantees a perfect cut every time!
You can zoom through lawns with the combination of a 46” reinforced stamped cutting deck and top speeds of 6.5 mph.Smooth operation and variable speeds are provided by the hydro-gear hydrostatic transmission.
This mower has durable components, comfortable operation and it guarantees a perfect cut every time! Smooth operation and variable speeds are provided by the hydro-gear hydrostatic transmission. With a digital hour meter, easy-access controls, headlights and a sliding seat, this mower is the definition of comfort.
With a digital hour meter, easy-access controls, and a mid back seat, this mower is the definition of comfort.With a mower this good, you will want to keep it looking clean, which is easy to do thanks to the removable foot pan!
Husqvarna Z246 Engine:
- Smooth power output, quieter operation and outstanding durability
- Full-pressure lubrication system with full-flow filter
- Engine manufacturer: Kawasaki
- Engine name: FR Series V-Twin
- Power: 21.5 hp
- Cylinder displacement: 726 cc
- Cylinders: 2
- Fuel Type: Gasoline
- Fuel tank volume (with reserve): 3.5 gal.
- Fuel tank location: Side (Single)
Outstanding durability is offered along with 726cc and 21.5 HP for a quieter operation, and smooth power output.
Read Customer Reviews
- Hydro Gear EZT Hydrostatic Transmission
- Fan cooled 10cc pumps and wheel motors on each drive wheel
- Transmission type: Hydrostatic
- Transmission manufacturer: Hydro-Gear
- Transmission model: EZT
- Speed forward, min-max: 0-6.5 mph
Featuring dual Hydro-Gear EZT transmissions the Husqvarna Z246 is easy to maneuver.But these transmissions are not designed to pull heavy loads much more than 250lbs.
The EZT transmissions are maintenance free.These transmissions are generally not good for tackling slopes, but with anything you could develop the skills to use any zero turn on slopes.
- 46″ Reinforced Stamped Deck: 13-gauge steel is featured for durability, and 2 mower blades give you an efficient cut every time.
- Cutting Height: Choose between 6 different cutting height positions ranging from 1.5-4 inches.
- Reinforced with 14 gauge welded steel tubing for added durability
- Mower deck has a 10-year warranty
- 2 mower blades with greaseable spindles and deck washout port
- 3 anti-scalp wheels
The stamped cutting deck is reinforced with heavy flat-stock steel for added strength and durability on the leading edge and trim side.
Comfortable Operation: Comfortable operation is provided by the 15 inch sliding seat, easy access to main controls, headlights, and a digital hour meter for service reminders.
Ergonomic control panel
The ergonomic control panel places everything conveniently at your fingertips.
Buy Online and Save
If there is not a authorized dealer close enough you will have it shipped to you.Usually you can find Free Shipping on Amazon.
You will have to take it out of the crate and get it ready to mow yourself. It’s not a big job.
You’ll need a wrecking bar or heavy claw hammer to take the crate apart and a few hand tools to assemble a few things such as the steering components, seat, grass chute, battery, etc.
Digital Hour Meter: Keep track of service reminders for a maintenance schedule.
Foot Pan: Remove the foot pan for easy cleaning after mowing and for easy access to service points.
3-Year Limited Warranty: Product is warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for three years.
The z200 series adds more depth to Husqvarna’s already extensive homeowner line of zero turn mowers.Husqvarna has made many improvements such as better ergonomics, refinement, functionality, better deck designs, options and brings along other features that’ll simplify and improve the mowing experience.
- Maintenance Free EZT Transmissions
- Comfortable Seat
- Reinforced steel mowing deck
- 3 Year Consumer Warranty
- Consumer reviews suggest the bagger collection system works well
- Accurate mowing and driving
- Cuts well
- Doesn’t work well on steep slopes
- EZT Transmissions doesn’t allow for heavy tow capacity
NEW Z200 Series Zero Turn Mowers from Husqvarna
The Husqvarna Z246 is considered to be the best Residential Zero Turn Mower from z200 series .