In 2013, Troy-Bilt introduced a zero-turn-radius riding mower, called the Mustang XP RZT.The Mustang mowers offer improvements over the manufacturer’s older zero-turn mowers, including enhanced stability, decreased vibration and more convenient controls.
The 46-inch model is equipped with a 24 horsepower Kohler Twin Courage engine.
- More durable, more efficient, more powerful
- Full pressure lubrication system with spin-on oil filter
- Overhead valve (OHV) design for better fuel economy
Dual Hydro-Gear EZT Hydrostatic Transmissions
Delivers responsive manueverability and a smoother ride.Two transmittions work together to move rear wheels in two different directions, while front caster wheels allow mowers to make 360 degree turns without tearing landscape. Tighter turning saves time and reduces areas that will need to be trimmed after mowing.
46-inch, 2-Blade Mower Deck
- Deck 46″ twin-blade side discharge w/integrated premium deck wash
- 13-gauge stamped steel deck design
- Electric PTO (power take-off) for fast and easy blade engagement
- Deck wash port for easy clean up of grass clippings
- Deck Height Adjustment 8 position
2-Way Adjustable Lap Bars
- Designed to fit riders of all sizes
- Automatically engages the parking brake when opened
Comfortable High-Back Seat
- Seat 18″ High-back
- Dual suspension springs for a smooth ride
- Increased leg room for a more comfortable ride
Reinforced Frame And Front Axle
Greasable front caster wheels and standard front axle grease fittings
When Troy-Bilt redesigned its Mustang mower for 2013, it focused on upgrades that would make the mower more comfortable to operate.A new longer frame both increases leg room and makes the mower more stable on rough terrain.
Adjustable lap bars accommodate larger operators, and the bars are also integrated with the mower’s safety features; the bars must be fully open in their outward position or the engine won’t start, and the parking brake is automatically engaged when the bars are open.
The Mustang mowers are compatible with Troy-Bilt’s line of FastAttach accessories, which mount on the mower’s frame without the use of tools. Attachments compatible with these particular models include baggers and mulch kits, as well as weight kits that improve the mower’s traction and balance.
- 24HP/724cc Briggs & Stratton Engine
- 46-inch, 2-Blade Mower Deck
- Comfortable High-Back Seat
- Dual Hydro-Gear EZT Transmissions
- Cuts well
- Accurate mowing and driving
- EZT Transmissions doesn’t allow for heavy tow capacity
Troy-Bilt Mustang 546-Inch zero turn lawn mower is a good choice for you, endowed with a massive deck, dependable large engine and a loads of torque and power.