Troy-Bilt Mustang XP 60 is one of the best rated zero turn mower from Mustang series of Troy-Bilt Company.This is made up of reinforced heavy duty frame with long lasting life.This mower consists of integrated rear bumpers that protect user as well as machine.
The Troy-Bilt XP 25HP 60-Inch Fabricated Deck Zero Turn Mower is packed with all the power you need you need to mow your lawn faster and more comfortably this season.This premium mower features a sturdy and durable extra-large 60-inch cutting deck and reinforced heavy-duty steel frame.
This mower is powered by an impressive 25HP Briggs & Stratton commercial turf engine with superior “Power Take Off” technology for fast and easy blade engagement, which will surely make short work of any job.The XP FAB Deck Zero Turn 60-Inch Mower is backed by a 3-year limited warranty.
- Powered by a thrilling 25HP Briggs & Stratton commercial turf engine
- Equipped with a durable 60-inch fabricated deck
- Electric “Power Take Off” for fast and easy blade engagement
- This zero-turn mower provides precise maneuverability for unbeatable productivity
In 2013, Troy-Bilt introduced a zero-turn-radius riding mower, called the Mustang XP RZT.The Mustang mowers offer improvements over the manufacturer’s older zero-turn mowers, including enhanced stability, decreased vibration and more convenient controls.
The four versions of the Mustang mower are also powered by four different engines, two of them manufactured by Kohler and two of them built by Briggs & Stratton.
- Heavy Duty Welded Steel Frame
- 13″x5″ Front Tires / 20″x10″ Rear Tires
- High Back Lumbar Seat
- Automatic Parking Brake
- Adjustable Steering Stick
- New Enhanced Platform
- Briggs & Stratton Commercial 725CC Engine
The ultimate workhorse for harsh, demanding conditions.Purpose-built for use in Zero-Turn Mowers, Commercial Turf Series™ mower engines provide the best dust and particle filtration, an Advanced Debris Management System and beefed-up cylinder block structure.The result is one tough zero turn mower engine.
Briggs & Stratton builds the engines most of America’s best leading power equipment brands depend on. We’re also the engine most preferred by consumers nearly 60 million households trust their yard care to Briggs & Stratton power.
- Cast Iron Cylinder Sleeve
- Pressure Lubrication w/ Spin on Oil Filter
- Dual Hydrostatic Transmission
Delivers responsive manueverability and a smoother ride.Two transmittions work together to move rear wheels in two different directions, while front caster wheels allow mowers to make 360 degree turns without tearing landscape.Tighter turning saves time and reduces areas that will need to be trimmed after mowing.
- 60″ Cutting Deck
- Fabricated HD Deck w/ Deck Wash System
- Steel Front Axle
- Zero Turn Radius
- 3 Gallon Fuel Capacity
- Includes an Hour Meter
- Includes an Electric PTO
- Estimated Cutting Time of 45 Minutes per Acre (depending on terrain)
- 3 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty
When Troy-Bilt redesigned its Mustang mower for 2013, it focused on upgrades that would make the mower more comfortable to operate.A new longer frame both increases leg room and makes the mower more stable on rough terrain.
Adjustable lap bars accommodate larger operators, and the bars are also integrated with the mower’s safety features; the bars must be fully open in their outward position or the engine won’t start, and the parking brake is automatically engaged when the bars are open.
The Mustang mowers are compatible with Troy-Bilt’s line of FastAttach accessories, which mount on the mower’s frame without the use of tools.
- 25HP/724cc Briggs & Stratton Engine
- 60″ Cutting Deck
- Comfortable High-Back Seat
- Dual Hydro-Gear EZT Transmissions
- Cuts well
- Accurate mowing and driving
- EZT Transmissions doesn’t allow for heavy tow capacity
Troy-Bilt Mustang 60-Inch zero turn lawn mower is a good choice for you, endowed with a massive deck, dependable large engine and a loads of torque and power.